Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Much Ado About Mark Anthony! :)

I like people who are … loyal and reliable, have sense of humor and a good listener.

I can’t live without …. LOVE!

If I had a million, I would …. travel around the world.

WRITING ….. makes me feel good.

The last time I laughed a lot … was on EDUC tour!

I’d like to have …. A good health. :)

If I could be granted those wishes, they could be….. 25 hours a day, 8 days a week and 13 months a year, so that I could spend longer time with my loved ones. :)

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be …. My negative thinking.

My greatest fear …. Losing my loved ones.

What I value most in life ….. love —- for GOD, family and friends and for myself.

If I were to write a book, it would be about …. Falling in love!

My advice to the young like me … life is short! So cherish your loved ones. Laugh. Cry. Be crazy.

Words I live by …. LIFE is a GOAL. REACH it. :)

Some things I like to do well ….. writing a “how-to” book.

Some things that interest me … myth books, anything! About LIFE.

Some things I would like to know …. Speaking French, using chopsticks, haha.

Some things I think that are great …. Getting married?? Hehe. Achieving your dreams. Knowing GOD.

Some things that I don’t like much … being alone.

Happiest Moment …. Many to mention. Graduation, High School Days..

Weirdest thing ever done …. I puked when we’re on a camp. Ugh!

Wildest thing ever lingered in my mind …… having s*x with my hunky prof! xD

People would be interested to know that … I’m a hopeless romantic!

Funniest moment …. Bonding with my friends.

Biggest dream in life … to be a call-center agent and a writer. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment